May is Healthy Vision Month!
The National Eye Institute has provided some tips on how to keep your eyes healthy and safe!
- Wear sunglasses (even when it's cloudy)
- Eat eye-healthy foods like dark, leafy greens or foods high in omega-3
- Get plenty of physical activity and exercise
- Give your eyes a rest...with our world revolving around technology, it is important to be sure your eyes are protected!
- Protect your eyes...at work and at play
Check out their website https://nei.nih.gov/hvm/my-vision-future for further explanations on their Healthy Vision tips!